- Moving in with my boyfriend
- and getting him to race his first 5k!
- Getting promoted to manager at work
- Enjoying time with family & friends
- Running a sub-1:45 half marathon
- Running a sub-4:00 marathon
- Further involvement with organizations related to my passions
- Manhattan Wind Ensemble & Columbia Summer Winds
Despite the occasional stressful day, I am well aware of how lucky I am, and I am very grateful for all of the experiences that I am fortunate to have had in 2015.
With that being said, it's time to establish some resolutions for 2016 - or perhaps it would be better to call them goals at this point? Anyway, here are some ideas I have in mind, both running and non-running related:
- Continue to improve my race times
- Continue to improve times in all racing distances
- Finally officially get a sub 50 minute 10K that's not during the course of an HM
- To run at least 4 days per week and do some form of cross-training 2 days per week
- try to get my boyfriend to join me for some of it and a couple of races!
- Make sure to keep weight steady & consistent
- To practice my musical instrument more regularly
- and to buy myself a new piccolo!
While 2015 was an amazing year and will be hard to beat, I am sure that 2016 will have some amazing things happening as well. Looking forward!